MNIT Jaipur Project Engineer Recruitment 2016, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur has organized interview for Project Engineer Post on contract basis under JCERDC-CBERD research project pertaining to R&D for improving energy efficiency in buildings (HVAC systems, passive cooling systems, thermal comfort and building integrated energy systems). Candidates who complete their PG in Engineering and looking for government vacancy can grab this opportunity. Candidates can attend Interview as on date.
MNIT Jaipur Interview Details 2016
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 25-4-2016.
Name of Posts: Project Engineer
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates can get Rs.32000+20% (HRA) PM.
- Candidates must have passed PG with first class or equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Energy, Thermal, Renewable Energy etc and B.Tech. 1st class or equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering with 2 year experience.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can attend Interview as on 25-4-2016 for posts. Candidates carry with them attested and original of documents at the time of Interview as on date at venue.
- The office of Head, Centre for Energy & Environment, MNIT Jaipur
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General KnowledgeClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+