A Technician works in the field of technology who is perfect in the relevant skills & techniques & understanding of the theoretical principles. Technicians in a specific tool domain typically understanding the theory & experts proficiency in technique the technicians may classified as Either highly skilled workers at the time Semi- skilled & they part of a larger production. A technician is worker who provides technical Support in the different fields which he has related.
Accountant is a practitioner of accountancy related work. They have demonstrated competency through their professional association. They are responsible for the disclosure of assurance about financial information that may help managers, investors, tax authorities and other decision makers of the company.
MNIT Recruitment 2015 for Technician/ Accountant details:-
Starting date to apply online: 7th October 2015
Last date to apply online: 6th November 2015
Job Location: Jaipur
Total Number of Posts: 31 Posts
Name, Number, Age Limit and Pay Scale of the Post:
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts||ST||SC||OBC||Ex- Serviceman||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Technical Assistant||30 Years||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Technical Assistant Chemical Engg.||03||–||01||01||01|
|Technical Assistant Chemistry||01||01||–||–||–|
|Technical Assistant Civil Engg||03||01||01||01||–|
|Technical Assistant Electrical Engg||02||–||01||–||01|
|Technical Assistant Electronics & Communication Engg.||02||–||01||01||–|
|Technical Assistant Mechanical Engg. (Work Shop)||06||–||02||02||02|
|Technical Assistant Metallurgical & Material Engineering||03||–||01||01||01|
|Technical Assistant Physics||02||01||–||–||01|
|Technical Assistant (For Material Research Centre)||01||–||01||–||–|
|Technical Assistant (For Architecture and Planning)||03||–||01||01||–|
|Accountant||04||01||–||–||03||30 Years||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Technical Lower||01||01||–||–||–||27 years||Rs. 5,200-20,200/-|
- Candidate should be first class Bachelor’s (Honors) Degree in Sciences in relevant subject (trade) or equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute (Technical Assistant).
- OR First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record (Technical Assistant/Junior Engineer) OR Post-graduate degree in science or B.E. / B. Tech. in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute (Technical Assistant/ Junior Engineer).
- Desirable: Candidates with 5 years experience in foundry, fittings, machines, shops, welding, IC engine/automobile, refrigeration and air-conditioning, dynamics of machine, heat transfer lab etc.(One post each in areas mentioned above) # B.Tech. in relevant branch of Engineering or M.Sc. in Physics/Materials Science/Chemistry.
- Must have at least 2 years experience of installing, Maintaining & Running any or all the equipment viz. TEM, FESEM, XRD, SPM, VSM, NMR etc. Having thorough knowledge of the latest versions of any of the above machines of renowned manufacturers.
- Must have command over advanced application software, Should have adequate knowledge of different applications.
- Diploma in Architecture/Architecture Assistantship with proficiency in software namely in Revit, 3D Max and Maya or similar Software of Multimedia or Sculptor with BFA degree in sculptor from prestigious institute along with working knowledge of different materials viz. Stone, Metal and Terracotta etc.
- Candidate should be first class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy/ Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or Institute. OR Master’s Degree in Commerce/ MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record.
- Knowledge of Computer applications viz. word processing, Spread Sheet and computerbased accounting software.
Technician (Mechanical) (For Center for Energy and Environment)
- Candidate should have B.Sc. Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/Institute (Laboratory Assistant) OR Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade (Technician or Work Assistant).
- OR Matric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 year’s duration in appropriate trade (Technician or Work Assistant).
- OR Diploma in Engineering of three years’ duration from a recognized Polytechnic / Institute (Technician or Work Assistant).
- Desirable: Diploma/B.E./B.Tech. In Mechanical Engg./Refrigeration and Air-conditioning with relevant experience in Assembly, installation and maintenance of Solar Thermal System, Biogas plant, Air-conditioning systems, Fabrication work.
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview
Application Fees: Candidates are required to pay non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- for the position of Assistant Registrar for OBC. For the position in the Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- the fee will be Rs. 250/- for Gen/OBC categories and Rs. 75/- for SC/ST/PWD categories and for other positions (Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-) Rs. 600 for Gen/OBC categories and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD categories. The Application Fee should be remitted Online only (online payment option is available in Application Form).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the link given below.
The Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is a public engineering institution located in Jaipur, India with emphasis on science, engineering and management. Formerly known as Malaviya Regional Engineering College Jaipur or MREC assumed its present name in 2002 and was recognised as an Institute of National Importance in 2007. It was founded in 1963 with two engineering branches and now comprises fourteen departments, a school of management and allied centres.
The largest state of India Rajasthan is located in the northern side of the nation. It is covering the area of 3,42,239 square Kilometer and comprises most of the area with wide & inhospitable “Thar Desert”. It also shares its border with Pakistan in the northwest part. According to census 2011 total population of state is 6.86 crores out of which 3,55,50,997 are male and 3,29,97,440 are female, it has literacy rate of 66.11%. Jaipur is the capital city of the state, which is also known as “Pink City” is most popular tourist destination of Rajasthan. Economy of Rajasthan is primarily based on agriculture and livestock. It is the largest producer of edible oils of country. Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur are the major cities of Rajasthan, Mount Abu is the only hill station of the state. Rajasthan is has artistic and cultural tradition with rich and varied folk culture which comes from the villages of the state. Marwari is the official language of the state. Rajasthan has a tropical desert climate, which is extremely cold in winters and extremely hot in summers. India’s former Vice President Bhairon Singh Shekhawat and Bollywood actor Irfan Khan belongs to Rajasthan.
Jaipur the capital city of Rajasthan, was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II on 18th November 1727. The city has a population of 6.66 million. Jaipur is also known as the “Pink City” of India.
For more Rajasthan Govt. jobs
To Apply Online (CLICK HERE)
For detailed advertisement (CLICK HERE)
For Official Website (CLICK HERE)
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+