Lower division of Clerk is generally the first level of clerk in a government organization. A secondary school pass is adequate or eligible for this job. They give certain non-essential works like maintenance of inward and outward letter, stamp account, casual leave registers etc. Later on promotion to clerk, they are given more responsibilities. Sometimes even peons who pass secondary school are promoted as LCD’s.
Ministry of Defence of Jodhpuur Lower Division Clerk Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further Detail of the recruitment is given below.
MOD Recruitment 2015- LDC (Jodhpur) Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission is 30/10/2015.
Name of Posts: Lower Division Clerk
No of Post: 1
Location: Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Candidates age between is 18 to 35 years.
- Candidates get Rs. 5200-20200 after the selection.
- Candidates must have passed 12th pass or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board. Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- Candidate selection will be basis on the Written Test.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send to the address given below.
- Public Relations Officer, Public Relations Unit, Ministry Of Defence, A-9, Sir Pratap Colony, Ratanda, Jodhpur-342011 (Rajasthan).
(Ref : Employment News Dated : 10th to 16th October 2015)
Ministry of Defence is charged & Supervising all agencies & function of the government relating directly to National security & the Indian Armed Force. It is the largest budget of the federal department of India. The Indian Armed Force including Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy & Indian Coast Guard is work under the supervision of Defence Ministry. The Ministry of Defence has responsibility of Internal & external security of India. The headquarter of the department in New Delhi.
Jodhpur is a metropolitan city in Rajasthan. It is a popular tourist destination, which is featuring many temples, palaces and forts. The city is also known as the “Sun City”. Due to blue printed houses in jodhpur, it is a also known as “Blue City”.
The largest state of India Rajasthan is located in the northern side of the nation. It is covering the area of 3,42,239 square Kilometer and comprises most of the area with wide & inhospitable “Thar Desert”. It also shares its border with Pakistan in the northwest part. According to census 2011 total population of state is 6.86 crores out of which 3,55,50,997 are male and 3,29,97,440 are female, it has literacy rate of 66.11%. Jaipur is the capital city of the state, which is also known as “Pink City” is most popular tourist destination of Rajasthan. Economy of Rajasthan is primarily based on agriculture and livestock. It is the largest producer of edible oils of country. Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur are the major cities of Rajasthan, Mount Abu is the only hill station of the state. Rajasthan is has artistic and cultural tradition with rich and varied folk culture which comes from the villages of the state. Marwari is the official language of the state. Rajasthan has a tropical desert climate, which is extremely cold in winters and extremely hot in summers. India’s former Vice President Bhairon Singh Shekhawat and Bollywood actor Irfan Khan belongs to Rajasthan.
For more recruitment Of Defence Click Here
For official website Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+