MPWZ Recruitment 2016- 573 Line Attendant Posts, There is great news for the 10th passed local residents of Madhya Pradesh who have completed their ITI diploma to get a government job. Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPWZ) has announced for the hiring 573 Line Attendant Posts in 2016. Candidates who have an interest can apply for the posts.
Online Applications are invited for the engagement Young, Dynamic and hard-working candidates for the fill up 573 line attendant posts in the Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPWZ). Candidates who have completed their 10th and ITI diploma looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career under the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Applicants selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidates earn Rs.14000/- per month.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
MP Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts from 1-9-2016 to 20-9-2016.
Name of Post: Line Attendant
No of posts: 537
- Candidates age between 18-40 years as on 1-1-2016.
- Candidates can get Rs. 14000/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed with full- time regular ITI in Electrician/Wireman Trade from recognized Institute.
Application Fee: Rs.1000 for General and OBC candidates and Rs.800/- per month for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Madhya Pradesh
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+