The Assistant shall discharge the duties under directions of the Head of the department concerned, Section Officer, Assistant Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Registrar and Vice-Chancellor. He/she shall broadly perform the following duties: 1. Prompt action on files and proposals and their disposal 2. Initiate files in time where orders of the higher authorities are required. 3. Up-keep of all the files and records. 4. Preparation of noting and drafting the letters and computer work. 5. Advise and guide dealing assistants placed under him/her on the procedure and application of rules. 6. Preparation of agenda, minutes of various committees of the Institute.
MSTC Limited has released the notification for the Recruitment of Junior Computer Assistant Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
MSTC Recruitment 2015 – Junior Computer Assistant Posts details
- The last date of the application Submission is 24-10-2015.
Name of Post: Junior Computer Assistant
No of Posts: 5
Location: Jaipur, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram
- Candidates must have passed graduate in any discipline preferably with Mathematics as a subject from recognized University or equivalent.
- Must have at least 6 months’ Diploma in computer application. Experience in the line and knowledge in software will be preferred.
- Above posts are identified for Persons with Disabilities.
- PWD candidates will be considered for selection for appointment to the post by standards of merit for the respective categories.
- Disability should not be less than 40% to be eligible for the benefit of reservation.
Scale of Pay:
- Candidates get Rs. 17500-3%-30070/-. In addition, other benefits like Performance Linked Incentive, Leave Encashment, unlimited Medical facilities, LTC/LTA, Conveyance Allowance, CPF, and Gratuity etc. will be admissible as per rules.
- Candidates max. 35 years as on 30.09.2015 (Relaxable ONLY for PWD candidates for posts at sl. No. 3 by 10 years).
- Selection will be based on written test. Thereafter, shortlisted candidates shall be required to appear for computer application test and interview.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents apply online.
For apply online & Advertisement Click Here
MSTC Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I PSU under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. The company was set up in 9th September 1964 to act as a regulating authority for export of ferrous scrap with an investment of Rs 6 lakh. Government of India, Members ofSteel Arc Furnace Association and members of ISSAI had made with the investment. MSTC became a subsidiary of SAIL in 1974. In 1982, it got delinked from SAIL and became an independent company under Ministry of Steel. It was a canalizing agency for import of ferrous scrap till 1992.
Thiruvananthapuram is also Known as Trivandrum.it is the capital city of Kerala.it is the largest & popular city in Kerala. It is Situated to west coast of India .Mahatma Gandhi referred as the “Evergreen City of India. The population of 957,730 is the largest in Kerala. Around 80% software exports given by city it is a IT hub.The city is home of Central & government offices & Organisation. Thiruvananthapuram is located on seven hills. The Economy of city based on the Tertiary sector with 60% the workforce employed as government servants.
Chennai also known as Madras is the capital city of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Located on the Coromandel Coast off the Bay of Bengal, it is the biggest industrial and commercial centre in South India, and a major cultural, economic and educational centre. Chennai is known as the “Detroit of India” for its automobile industry. It is the third-largest city and third-most populous metropolitan area in the country and 36th-largest urban area in the world the city is the secondary financial hub in the country, after Mumbai.
Jaipur the capital city of Rajasthan, was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II on 18th November 1727. The city has a population of 6.66 million. Jaipur is also known as the “Pink City” of India.
For Official site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+