Municipal Corporation of Delhi 165 DBC Worker Recruitment 2016, Municipal Corporation of Delhi brings a great opportunity to the 10th passed candidates for setting their career in Government Sector. Municipal Corporation of Delhi has invited the candidate for Domestic Breeding Checker Worker posts on contract basis. Candidates who are Matric passed and looking for waiting for Government Jobs can apply for posts. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for posts before the last date by online mode. The further details regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification Etc. given below.
Municipal Corporation of Delhi is the municipal council of the city of New Delhi, India, and the area under its administration is referred to as the NDMC area. NDMC, covering an area of 43.7 km2, is governed by a council with a chairperson appointed by the central government, and includes the Chief Minister of Delhi.
Municipal Corporation of Delhi Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for posts till 9-5-2016.
Name of Posts: Domestic Breeding Checker Worker
No of Posts: 165
- Candidates age between 18-37 years.
- Candidates can get Rs. 5200/- Per Month.
- Candidates must have passed 10th from recognized Institution.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Delhi
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General Awareness
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+