NABL Technical Manager Recruitment 2016, National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Energetic candidates for the Technical Manager Posts. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Masters and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper than 48 years of age candidates does not need for applying these posts. Selection will be a basis of written test. Applicants who have 15 years of experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selected candidates earn Rs.37600/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
NABL Management Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 9-10-2016.
Name of Posts: Technical Manager
No of posts: 9
- Candidates upper age limit is 48 years.
- Candidates can get 37600/47000/- (Per Month)
- Candidates must have passed Master’s Degree in relevant branch of Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy or equivalent from a recognized university Or Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine from a recognized university A Masters degree in pathology will be desirable.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Haryana
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+