National Institute of Technology Patna is a public engineering and research institution that offers undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, etc programs where learning and research are the main motos to achieve success. The institute also promotes many collaborative to research and provides opportunities to the researchers to work on a project which promotes institute as well as student qualification and achievement. Now the institute has announced a vacancy for the post of Medical Officer. Those candidates who have MBBS from any recognized institute and experience can apply for the post
SALARY – 70000/-
Important Dates And Information
Post Name – Medical Officer
Total no. of Post – 1
Date of Interview – 6-9-2020
Location – Patna
Recruitment Details 2020
The maximum age of the candidates will be valid as per the rules of the department and the reserved category will be given age relaxation.
Selected candidates will receive a salary of 70000 / -.
- M.Sc in Chemistry I Applied Chemistry / Environmental Chemistry I Environmental Science with at least 55% marks.
- Should have Chemistry as a subject in graduate-level
- Candidates with NET(LS)1 GATE will be given preference.
- Candidates pursuing M.Sc. degree may also apply
- Candidates should have an active interest in the research in the nanomaterials’ chemistry, spectroscopy, etc and a long-term research goal.
Those candidates who are eligible will appear for an interview and selection will be based on that only.
The candidate can participate in the interview by sending the application along with the documents required on the website of the department on 6-9-2020
For more government jobs of Bihar click here
To go to the official department website click here
To download the official departmental release click here
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+