NCDIR Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2015, Multi-tasking staff is responsible for Physical Maintenance of records of the Section i.e., some office related work like typing documents on computer, stock verification, document filing etc., 2. General cleanliness & upkeep of the section/unit 3. Carrying of files and other papers within the building 4. Photocopying, making sets, stapling, spiral bindings, sending of FAX etc., 5. Other non-clerical work in the section/unit 6. Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch, (including on computer entries) etc. 7. Delivering of dak inside and outside of Institute and bank transactions.
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research Institution has released the notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant & Assistant Post. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further Details of the recruitment is given below.
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research Multi-Tasking Staff Posts details
- The last date of the apply online is 23-12-2015 & Hard Copy Submitted by 29-12-2015.
Name of Posts: Multi -Tasking Staff
No of Posts: 5
- Candidates get 5200- 20200 Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 Pm.
- Candidates age Between 18 and 25 Years.
- Candidate must have passed High School/Matric or equivalent from a recognized board.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send hard copy of application before the last date.
For official advertisement Click Here
National centre for the Disease Informatics and Research institute conduct a tests on patients to sustain & Develop a national research data-base on cancer, Diabetes, CVD & stroke through recent advance in electronic information technology with a national collaborative network.
For more recruitment of Karnataka Click Here
For official Site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+