National Chemical Laboratory, Pune has sought applications from experienced candidates to fill the vacant post of Project Assistant for the “CSIR –Jigyasa Student Scientist Connect Program” project. If you have a postgraduate degree in a related subject and experience, then you can apply for these posts before the last date. Experienced candidates will be given preference in the selection process. You will not get such an opportunity again to get a government job and fulfill your dream.
Who can apply for this job?
Candidates should have graduation in related field along with some experience. Experienced candidates can earn greater opportunity in selection round.
How much you can earn form this job?
Interested and eligible candidates can earn an impressive amount to make their dream come true.
Further details like: age limit, last date, etc are mention below. Applicants are suggested to fill all the details correctly and carefully in application form.
Name of post: Project assistant
No. of post: 2
Last date: 30 December 2019
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2019
- Maximum age should be 30 years and minimum age should be 18 years
- Candidates from reserved category can get some relocation as per norms.
- Selected candidates can earn an impressive amount of salary of 25000/- to full fill their dreams.
- Eligible candidates should have graduation in related field along with experience; experienced candidates can get preference in selection round.
- Selection process will on the bases of interview
How to apply for this job?
Candidates can apply for this job before last date. Applications after last date are not acceptable.
Click here for official website
Click here for official notification
Click here for more jobs in MaharashtraClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+