NDDB Hyderabad Assistant Recruitment 2015: Assistant will do following works
- Documentation of ISO and NABL accreditations.
- Maintenance of AMC’s and calibration reports for laboratory equipments.
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports, technical reports, SOPs etc.
- Adherence to established systems/procedures and documentation
- Preparing indents/ Stock Maintenance for laboratory items.
- Maintenance of assets and their records for audit.
- Secretarial assistance to senior officers on need basis.
- Any other work which may be entrusted
NDDB Hyderabad, Recruitment 2015 for Assistant/ last date 26-11-2015 details:-
Last date for application submission: 26th November 2015
Job Location: Hyderabad
Name of the Post: Assistant –II (Animal Health)
- Bachelor of Science from a reputed/recognised institute with minimum 5 years post-qualification relevant experience in handling administration assignments preferably in pharmaceutical company / registered laboratories.
- Candidate must have 5 years of experience in relevant field
Age Limit: 30 Years
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the link given below.
Organization: The National Dairy Development Board is an institution of national importance set up by an Act of Parliament of India. The main office is in Anand, Gujarat with regional offices throughout the country. NDDB’s subsidiaries include IDMC Limited-Anand, Mother Dairy, Delhi, NDDB Dairy Services, Delhi and Indian Immunologicals Ltd, Hyderabad.
For more Andhra Pradesh Govt. jobs
To Apply online (CLICK HERE)
For Detailed Advertisement (CLICK HERE)
For Official Website (CLICK HERE)
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+