NERLP Office Attendant Recruitment 2016, North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Hard Working candidates for the Office Attendant Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who have interest and experience can apply for the posts.
It is good news for the 8th passed and local residents of Mizoram who looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of interview performance and selected candidates earn Rs. 9750/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
NERLP Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 21-9-2016.
Name of Posts: Office Attendant
No of posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is as per norms.
- Candidates can get Rs.9750/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed 8th from any recognized institution.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- District Project Management Unit, AizawI North East Rural Livelihood Project Thuampui, Below Helipad,Aizawl,Mizoram,Pincode-796001
Click here for more recruitment of Mizoram
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+