The 3rd largest population and 13th largest state of India, Bihar is located in East part of the country. It is covering the area of 94,163 square kilometers. Patna is the capital city of the state. The Bihar plain is diverge by the Ganges river flowing west to east.
The 2nd largest city of eastern India, Patna is the capital city of Bihar. It’s population counts of 1.68 million makes it nineteenth largest city of country. The length of city is 35 kilometres and 16-18 kilometres wide. For ease of starting a business, the World Bank ranked Patna as second city in India, in June 2009.
National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous body of government of India. It is assigned for managing a network of over 92,851.05 kilometres of National Highway, as well as it is also liable for the development, maintenance, management and operation of National Highways of the country. It comes under the Ministry of Road Transport and Highway. It was declared through the national Highway Authority of India Act, 1988.
In August NHAI invites application for the posts of 5 Site Engineer and Supervisor to engage on short term contact basis through placement agency. Pre-construction activities and works assigned by undersigned. The period of contract will be one year which may be extended or curtailed of the discretion of the competent Authority of NHAI.
Qualifications and Pay Scale
For Site Engineers
- Candidate should have a degree in Civil engineering.
- Candidate must have More than one year experience.
INR 30000/- per month
- Candidate should have a diploma in Civil engineering.
- Candidate must have more than five year experience.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Site Engineer and Supervisor may apply in prescribed application form along with requisite documents may be sent by speed post to The Project Director, National Highways Authority of India, PIU – Patna, D-63, Sri Krishna puri, Patna:- 800001 on or before 17th August 2015.
- The period of contract will be one year which may be extended or curtailed of the discretion of the competent Authority of NHAI.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The information of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the NHAI website and will also be intimated through mail / telephone.
- No TA / DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview.
Last date to apply: 17th August 2015
To download Application Form (CLICK HERE)
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+