Office of the Chief Medical Officer, National Health Mission, District Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), West Tripura has released notification for the recruitment of 64 Multi-Purpose Worker, Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist, Administrative Cum Accounts Assistant, Medical Officer (Ayush, Mobile Blood Collection Unit), Date Entry Operator, Social Worker, Attendant, Driver, Van Cleaner vacancies on contractual basis.
(National Health Mission) NHM Tripura Recruitment for various posts 2015
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16-09-2015
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M.
Total No.of Posts: 64
Name of the Posts:
1. Multi-Purpose Worker: 30 Posts
2. Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
3. Pharmacist: 06 Posts
4. Administrative Cum Accounts Assistant: 02 Posts
5. Medical Officer (Ayush): 06 Posts
6. Date Entry Operator: 04 Posts
7. Medical Officer (Mobile Blood Collection Unit): 01 Post
8. Social Worker: 02 Posts
9. Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank): 05 Posts
10. Attendant: 01 Post
11. Driver (Mobile Blood Bank): 01 Post
12. Van Cleaner: 01 Post
13. Medical Officer (NUHM): 04 Posts
- Candidates applying for the post of Multi-Purpose Worker should possess Madhyamik or its equivalent examination passed from a recognized board.
- Candidates applying for the post of Pharmacist should have H.S (+2) stage with Science passed from recognized institution.
- Candidates applying for the post of Medical Officer should have Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurveda (BAMS)/ Homeopathy (BHMS).
- Candidates applying for the post of Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank) should have Degree in MLT.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written preliminary compentency Assessment test, interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all necessary relevant documnets to the District Health & Family Welfare Society, O/o the CMO (West), Palace compound Agartala from 16-09-2015 to 21-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M.
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) is a National effort at ensuring effective healthcare through a range of interventions at individual, household, community, and most critically at the health system levels. Despite considerable gains in health status over the past few decades in terms of increased life expectancy, reductions in mortality and morbidity serious challenges still remain. These challenges vary significantly from state to state and even within states.
Tripura is a state in Northeast India. In Sanskrit Tripura means “three cities”. State has a population of 3,671,032 including 1,871,867 males and 1,799,165 females as per census of 2011. The sex ratio of the state is 961 females per thousand males; More than 50% of the population depends on agriculture to sustain their livelihood. According to 2001 Planning Commission assessment, 22 per cent population of the state is below the poverty line. Tripura is famous for bamboo and cane handicrafts. State has many magnificent palaces like: (Ujjayanta Palace and Kunjaban Palace at Agartala and Neermahal – Lake Palace at Melaghar) for tourists and important temples of Hindus and Buddhists and the famous Mata Tripureswari temple. Football and cricket are the most popular sports in the state.Only one major road, the National Highway 44 (NH-44), connects Tripura to the rest of India. The third-smallest state in the country it covers 10,491 km2 (4,051 sq. mi) and is bordered by Bangladesh. The state has a tropical savanna climate during the monsoon season; the south west monsoon brings heavy rains, which cause frequent floods.
To view more jobs in Tripura CLICK HERE
TO view official Website CLICK HEREClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+