NHPC Trainee Recruitment 2016, National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Energetic and talented candidates for the Apprentice Electrician, Welder, Fitter, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Posts. Candidates who recently completed their ITI Diploma can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their ITI Diploma and Looking for government Job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Trough these training candidates developed their skills under the experts and these training helps candidates for making their career bright and safe. Applicant’s selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidates earn good stipend per month.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
NHPC Apprentice Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 15-10-2016.
Name of Posts: Apprentice (Electrician, Welder, Fitter, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Candidates upper age limit as per norms.
- Candidates can get as per norms.
- Candidates must have passed ITI in relevant trades
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- The Deputy Manager (HR), Uri Power Station, Gingle, P.O-Mohura, Distt-Baramulla (J&K)-193122
Click here for more recruitment of Haryana
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+