NIELIT Ajmer Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Ajmer has organized interview for Junior Assistant Post on Contract basis. Graduate candidates have good opportunity to set their career in under Rajasthan Government. Candidates must have experience in data entry and have knowledge of computers fundamentals. Preference will be given experience candidates. Candidate attends Interview as on date.
NIELIT Walk-in-Interview Details 2016
- Candidates attend Interview as on 4-4-2016
Name of Posts: Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates can get Rs. 10000/- PM.
- Candidates must have passed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution with at least Second Division with (NIELIT ‘CCC’ or NIELIT higher certification) or (Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology (RS-CIT).
- Candidates must have Minimum experience of at least two years in data entry. Preference will be given to candidate’s having knowledge of computers, office fundamentals.
- For the candidates application fee Rs 500/- in cash or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “NIELIT, Ajmer Centre” payable at Kekri
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidate can attend interview as on 4-4-2016 for post. Candidates carry with them original and attested copies of documents and certificates at the time of interview as on venue.
- Village Kohda, Kota Road, Tehsil Kekri, Dist. Ajmer (Rajasthan)
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for official site
Click here for official advertisement
Click here for General AptitudeClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+