NIMHANS Senior Research Fellow Jobs 2016, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science Institute of National Importance has released the notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science Senior Research Fellow Posts Details
Project Tittle: “Imaging genomics approach to identify molecular markers of lithium response in bipolar disorder” under Dr.Biju Viswanath, Asst. Professor of Psychiatry & Principal Investigator..
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 25-2-2016
Name of Posts: Senior Research Fellow
No of Posts: 1
- Candidate upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates can get35,000/- P.M (Consolidated).
- Candidates must have passed Sc Biological Sciences.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview as on 25-2-2016 along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send address given below.
- Committee Room, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bengaluru-29.
The National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro science organized a Walk-in-Interview for the posts of Senior Research Fellow for the Project. This posts on Contract Basis and the time period of is 6 months. which will be extendable depending up on the performance of the candidate
For the more Karnataka Recruitment Click Here
For General Knowledge Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+