NIMR Lab Technician Recruitment 2015, Laboratory technicians collect examine and test body fluids, tissue cells and other substances. These technicians typically perform their job duties under the guidance of laboratory technologists or laboratory managers. They may work at hospitals, medical laboratories, physician offices and university labs. Many lab technicians spend most of their work shifts on their feet, and they may need to work overnight if their labs run around the clock. Although these workers often deal with toxic materials, very little risk of infection exists.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH has released notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates attend walk-in-Interview as on date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH Posts details
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 2-12-2015.
Name of Posts: Laboratory Technician
No of Posts: 1
- Candidate upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates get Rs. 17040/-p.m. consolidated.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 pass in Science subject with two year Diploma in DMLT from Govt. recognized institute or 10+2 pass in Science subject with one year DMLT and one year experience in recognized organization as Technician ‘B’ or Two years field/ Laboratory experience or Animal House keeping in Government Institute/ Centre .
How to apply:
- Candidate attend Walk-in-Interview as on 2-12-2015 along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents at Venue
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH (Indian Council of Medical Research) Field Unit, Directorate of Health Services Building, Campal, Panaji-403001, Goa
For official advertisement Click Here
The National Institute of Malaria Research NIMR is one of the research institution of under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, established in 1977 as ‘Malaria Research Centre’, which was renamed as ‘National Institute of Malaria Research’ in November 2005. Dr. Neena Valecha is the Director of the Institute.
For the more recruitment of Goa Click Here
For Official Site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+