NIRDPR Hyderabad Deputy Director General Recruitment 2016, National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Hyderabad has given notification for the engagement of Professional, Experienced candidates for the Deputy Director General post on Deputation cum Direct Recruitment basis. Candidates have a great chance that has experience in a relevant field to get employed in Government sector.
Candidates who have a master degree in Social Science and experience in relevant field and looking for Government vacancies from long-time can grab this opportunity and set their career. For the post candidate age below than 57 years otherwise they cannot able to apply for posts. Candidates give good performance in the written test for the selection and earn Rs.37,400-67,000 (PB4) plus Grade pay of Rs.10,000/- per month as remuneration. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for a post before the last date.
NIRDPR Administrative Posts Details 2016
- Candidates can apply for post till 11-7-2016.
Name of Posts: Deputy Director General
No of Posts: 1
- Candidate upper age limit is 50 years.
- Candidates can get Rs.37,400-67,000 (PB4) plus or pay scale Grade pay of Rs.10,000/-.
- Candidates must have Ph.D in Social Sciences and At least 15 years of experience at senior level in the Government/academics including International Institutions (Universities and Research & Policy Bodies in India and abroad) and knowledge- based institutions like Universities, Training and Research Institutions and consulting organizations in India and abroad out of which 8years minimum should be in handling assignments in the area of developmental administration including rural development, flagship programmes of Government of India/State Government or handling the administration of major institutions/department related to rural development.
- Candidates selection will be a based on written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Director General, National Institute of Rural Development &Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad- 500030
Click here for more recruitment of Telangana
Click here for official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Reasoning
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+