NIREH Bhopal Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2016, National Institute for Research in Environmental Health, Bhopal has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Talented candidates for the Multi-Tasking Staff Posts on contract basis for Reserved for Persons with disability – Visually Handicapped person. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field can apply for the post.
Candidates who have completed their 12th and have 2 years experienced in the relevant field looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 25 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Selection will be a basis of interview or written test. Selected candidate earn Rs.5200-20200+ GP Rs.1800/- per month. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
NIREH Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 21-10-2016
Name of Posts: Multi Tasking Staff
No of posts: 1
- Candidates age between 18-25 years.
- Candidates can get Rs.5200-20200+1800 GP.
- Candidates must have passed High School/ Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board and 2 years working experience in a Govt. Medical or Technical Institute. – Working Knowledge of Computer.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Director, National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH), Kamla Nehru Hospital Building, Gandhi Medical College Campus, Bhopal – 462 001
Click here for more recruitment of Madhya Pradesh
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+