NIT Calicut Cluster Development Executive Recruitment 2016, National Institute of Technology Calicut has organized Interview for the post of Cluster Development Executive on Contract basis for the project entitled ““SFURTI” project of Coir Board, funded by the Ministry of MSME, Govt of India where Balussery Coir Cluster is the beneficiary”. Candidates who are completed their B.Tech Degree and looking for Government Jobs can grab this opportunity. Eligible and Interested candidate attend Walk-in-Interview as on date.
NITC Walk-in-Interview Posts Details 2016
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 12-4-2016
Name of Posts: Cluster Development Executive
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates can get Rs. 16000/- PM.
- Candidate must have passed Tech (Any stream)/ Master’s Degree in Science or Commerce with Proficiency in IT and good communication skills.
Candidates selection on the basis of Interview Performance
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidate attend Walk-in-Interview as on 12-4-2016. Candidate carries original and attested copies of documents and Certificates at the time of interview.
- TBI Office, Second floor Administrative block, NIT Calicut.
Click here for more recruitment of Kerala
Click here for official Site
Click here for official advertisement
Click here for General AptitudeClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+