NIT Calicut Lab Engineer Recruitment 2016, National Institute of Technology Calicut has organized Interview for the post of Lab Engineer on Contract basis. Graduate and Master degree holder candidates make their career and gain experience sufficient time to learn the industry standard VLSI design tools with a possible mentoring form faculty. National Institute of Technology Calicut expected to the applicants that they Know maintenance of simulation environment, Documentation work and willing to travel anywhere in India for project work. Eligible and Interested candidate attend Walk-in-Interview as on date.
NITC Walk-in-Interview Posts Details 2016
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 22-3-2016
Name of Posts: Lab Engineer
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates can get Rs. 34000/- PM.
- Candidate must have passed Tech degree in VLSI/Embedded Design and B.Tech (in Electronics and Communication Engineering) degree from a recognized university and should have completed the course in minimum possible duration as prescribed by the university.
Candidates selection on the basis of Interview Performance
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidate attend Walk-in-Interview as on 22-3-2016. Candidate carries original and attested copies of documents and Certificates at the time of interview.
- Department of ECE, National Institute of Technology Calicut, NIT Campus P.O., Calicut 673601.
Click here for more recruitment of Kerala
Click here for official Site
Click here for official advertisement
Click here for General AptitudeClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+