NIT Calicut Technical Assistant Recruitment 2016, National Institute of Technology Calicut has organized an interview for engagement Young, Professional and experienced candidates for Technical Assistant posts on contract basis for the project entitled “Development of Advanced Fiber Reinforced Polymer Nanocomposites for Aircraft Structure Applications” for one year. Candidates who completed their Engineering can attend an interview.
Candidates who completed their Master Degree and looking for government jobs from long- time. National Institute of Technology Calicut gives a chance to them. They can grab this opportunity and set their career. A Local resident of Kerala who experience in the technical field can have a good chance of earning Rs. 10000/- per month. Those candidates who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the recruitment.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
NIT Calicut Interview details 2016
- Candidates can attend an interview as on 30-6-2016.
Name of Posts: Technical Assistant
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is as per norms.
- Candidate can get Rs.10000/-(Rupees ten thousand only) + 10% HRA (as applicable) per month.
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry, B.Tech Polymer Engineering.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 30-6-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at the venue and registered a name for the interview.
Click here for more recruitment of Kerala
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for GK
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+