National Institute of Technology Delhi will now be recruiting interested and eligible candidates on the vacancy of Assistant Professor purely on contract basis. The organization is looking for candidates who have completed their ME/M.Tech, M Phil / Ph.D, BE/B.Tech degrees.
Other details about this post like age limit, pay scale, qualifications, how to apply etc. are given below:
Who is Eligible to apply for this post?
ME/M.Tech, M Phil / Ph.D, BE/B.Tech degree holders are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
How much can you earn from this post?
Candidates will be paid Rs. 54200/- per month
Deadline to apply for this post?
Interested candidates must apply till 2nd August 2018.
DETAILS OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR JOB
Name of the post:– Assistant Professor
Last date:– 2nd August 2018
Total Posts:– 6
For Computer Science & Engineering Department: M.Tech. (B.Tech. Mandatory). However, preference will be given to awarded /submitted/pursuing Ph.D. candidates. First Division in all Degrees/ Certificates/ Diploma is mandatory.
For Applied Sciences Department (English-Linguistics): Awarded/submitted/pursuing Ph.D. candidates. First Division in all Degrees/ Certificates/ Diploma is mandatory.
Age Limit:- As per Norms
- The candidates having Ph.D. in the relevant field with consolidate salary that is Rs. 54200/- per month will be considered for the post of Assistant Professor purely on contract/temporary basis as a stop gap arrangement.
- Candidates having M. Tech. degree in the relevant field with consolidate salary that is Rs. 49650/- per month will be considered for Visiting Assistant Professor purely on temporary basis as a stop gap arrangement.
Selection Process: Walk in Interview
How to apply:-
- Interview procedure will consist of presentation (10 minutes duration with maximum 10 slides of PPT) followed by interaction with the duly constituted selection committee.
- The 10 minutes presentation will consist of candidate’s academic background, research experience, and few slides of any topic of his/her desire to prove his/her teaching capability.
- Decision of the duly constituted selection committee will be final
Click Here for Verbal Classification Quiz
Click Here for Official Site
Click Here for Official Notification
Click Here for more Government jobs of DelhiWhatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+