NIT Hamirpur Lecturer Opening 2016, National Institute of Technology Hamirpur has organized an interview for the engagement Dynamic, Professional and Experienced candidates for the Lecturer posts on contract basis in the Architecture and Humanities and Social Sciences Department. Candidates who belong to the teaching field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their Masters and looking for government Job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Those applicants have experience in the Teaching field give preference in the selection process. Selected candidates earn Rs. 54000/- per month as remuneration. Selection will be a basis of interview performance.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
NIT Hamirpur Interview details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 15-9-2016.
Name of Posts: Lecturer
No of posts: 5
Location: Hamirpur Shimla
- Candidates upper age limit is as per norms.
- Candidates can get 54,000/- for Ph.D, R. 47,000/- for M.Phil/ M.Arch. a. Rs.44,000/- for B.Arch. candidates.
- Candidates must have passed D./ M.Phil/ M.Arch in related area of Architecture/Humanities with first division at Master, and Bachelor level. The candidates with Ph.D degree will be preferred. Candidates with degree (both Bachelor a. Master,) completed (along with certificate) will only be considered. If Ph.D/ M.Arch. candidates are not available for Architecture then candidates having B.Arch. may also be considered. .
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 15-9-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Board Room, NIT Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh.
Click here for more recruitment of Himachal Pradesh
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+