NIT Manipur Project Staff Recruitment 2016, National Institute of Technology Manipur has organized interview for young and dynamic candidates for filled up Project Staff posts on contract basis for the project entitled “Synthesis and Decoration of Drug-like Molecules using Transition Metal-Catalyzed C(sp²)–H/C(sp³)–H Bond Activation Approach”. Master Degree holders in Chemistry can apply for posts. Candidates who are waiting for Government Jobs from long- time can grab this chance and set their career. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for posts before the last date
NIT Manipur Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for posts till 25-5-2016
Name of Posts: Project Staff
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates can get 25000 /- + HRA per Month.
- Candidate age limit as per norms of NIT Manipur.
- Candidates must have passed Sc in Chemistry from recognized Institute/ University. Qualified in CSIR NET or GATE exam Preferred Specialisation: M.Sc in Organic Chemistry Preference will be given to candidates having short term project experience.
- Candidate selection will be a based on written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- The Principal Investigator (Dr. C. C. Malakar), DST-SERB project, Department of Basic Science (Chemistry), National Institute of Technology Manipur, Langol, Imphal-795004
Click here for more recruitment of Manipur
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current Affairs
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+