National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT, Meghalaya) has recently published an official notification for the post of Technician III and various posts. Applications are already started, apply today for this great opening through the official website of NIT, Meghalaya.
DETAILED INFORMATION OF TECHNICIAN & VARIOUS POSTS
Post Name: Technician III, Assistant Registrar & Others.
|Post||Number of Posts||Scale Pay||Age Limit|
|Assistant Registrar||1 (OBC), 1 (ST)||Rs.56,100/- 7th CPC Level 10||35 years|
|Student Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer||1 (OBC)||Rs.56,100/- 7th CPC Level 10||35 years|
|Superintendent||1 (UR), 1 (ST)||Rs.35,400/- 7th CPC Level 6||30 years|
|Junior Assistant||1 (UR)||Rs.21,700/- 7th CPC Level 3||27 years|
|Technical Assistant in dept. of Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Centre||3 (UR), 3 (ST), 1 (OBC)||Rs.35,400/- 7th CPC Level 6||30 years|
|SAS Assistant||1 (UR)||Rs.35,400/- 7th CPC Level 6||30 years|
|Technical Assistant in dept. of Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Centre||6 (UR), 7 (ST) & 1 (OBC)||Rs.21,700/- as per 7th CPC Level 3||27 years|
|Lab Assistant (Physics/Chemistry)|
|Multi-tasking Staff||2 (ST), 2 (UR)||Rs.18,000/- as per 7th CPC Level 1||27 years|
Number of vacancies: 32 vacancies
- Assistant Registrar: Candidates should have completed master’s degree in any discipline with minimum of 55% marks. Candidates should have a degree in Engineering/Management/Law with experience of working in E-office system. Cost Accountant or Chartered Accountant is mandatory for the post of Assistant Registrar.
- Student Activity & Sports Officer: Candidates should have master’s degree in Physical Education from recognized Institutions. Candidates have represented the College/University at the Inter-University/Inter-Collegiate competitions or at the State/National Championships. You should have a record of participation in sports, drama, music, films, journalism event management and also have a experience of organizing events as student’s convener. As a desirable qualification candidates should have experience in managing group of students in such activities.
- Superintendent: Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute/University.
- Junior Assistant: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from recognized board with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. Candidates should also have computer and stenography skills.
- Technical Assitant: Candidates should have passed first class degree in B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Civil Engineering/Information & Technology.
- SAS Assistant: Candidates should have passed first class Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education from recognized University with strong record of participation in college activities.
- Technician: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from recognized board with one year ITI Course.
- Multi-tasking Staff: Candidates should have passed matriculation or ITI in Filter/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration/Machine Motor Vehicle from a recognized board/institute.
- Lab Assistant: Candidates should have passed B.Sc Degree in Physics/Chemistry from recognized Institutions.
Selection Process: Interview
- Assistant Registrar & SAS Officer: Rs.500 for General, Rs.250 for SC/ST/OBC and for PWD candidates fee is exempted.
- Other Posts: Rs.200 for General, Rs.100 for SC/ST/OBC and for PWD candidates fee is exempted.
How to apply: Candidates are required to come to fill online application form and send the application form with the payment receipt at office of Registrar, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya.
Last Date: 25th January 2019.
Click here for official advertisement
Click here for more recruitment of Meghalaya
Click here for official site
Click here for logical reasoning questionsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+