NIT Silchar Counsellor Opening 2016, National Institute of Technology Silchar has organized an interview for engagement Professional, Experienced and Hard Working candidates for the Counsellor posts on contract basis. Candidates who completed their Master Degree in phycology and have experience can attend the interview. Experienced candidates give preference by Institute in the recruitment. Female candidates also apply for posts. If candidates age upper than 40 years, applicants can’t able for attending the interview. Remuneration will be a basis of experience. Selected candidates have a responsibility to give good suggestion and idea to the students for making their and development. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can attend an interview as on date with all necessary document.
National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar) is one of the 30 NITs of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam. In 2002, it was upgraded to the status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.
NIT Silchar Interview details 2016
- Candidates can attend interview as on 30-5-2016.
Name of Posts: Counsellor
No of Posts: 2
- Candidate upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates can get as per norms.
- Candidates must have passed First Class Master Degree in Psychology/Social Work from a recognized Institute/University. Preference will be given to candidates having Ph.D degree with experience in relevant discipline.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 30-5-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- The RPC Hall from 10.30 is onwards
Click here for more recruitment of Assam
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General Awareness
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+