NIT Warangal Faculty Recruitment 2016, National Institute of Technology Warangal has organized an interview for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Adhoc Faculty Posts in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering. Candidates who belong to the teaching field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their Engineering and have teaching skills looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Candidates who belong to the teaching field and have experience give preference in the selection process which is a basis of Interview performance. Selected candidates earn Rs. 50000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
NIT Warangal Teaching Posts details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 29-8-2016.
Name of Post: Adhoc Faculty
No of posts: 1
- Candidate upper age limit is as per norms.
- Candidates can get Rs. 40,000/- consolidated per month. In case of candidates with Ph.D the remuneration shall be Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed First Class at B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering) or equivalent and First Class at M. Tech (in any specialization of Computer Science & Engineering). Ph. D. (Computer Science & Engineering) is desirable.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview Performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 29-8-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Office of Head CSE, NIT Warangal
Click here for more recruitment of Andhra Pradesh
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+