NMDC Chhattisgarh Miscellaneous Attendant Trainee Recruitment 2016, National Mineral Development Corporation Limited has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Dynamic and talented candidates for the Miscellaneous Attendant Trainee posts on contract basis Candidates who have experience in the relevant field can apply for the posts.
It is a great opportunity for the Person with disabilities local resident of Chhattisgarh who passed their 8th and looking for government jobs from long- time. Candidates can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 40 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference at the time of selection which is a basis of interview.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for the post before the last date.
NMDC Apprentice Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 31-8-2016
Name of Posts: Miscellaneous Attendant (Trainee)
No of Posts: 8
- Candidates upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates can get Rs. 11003-3% -19410/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed 8th passed from recognized institution.
- Candidates selection will be basis of interview performance
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel.
Click here for more recruitment of Chhattisgarh
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+