NPCC Recruitment 2016- Management Trainee Posts, National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Dynamic and talented candidates for the fill up 10 empty Management Trainee posts for the one year. Candidates who have an interest can apply for the posts through online mode.
Candidates who recently completed their Masters in Management and CA, ICWA looking for government job from long- time. Candidates grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 27 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Through this training candidates get experience under the experts and developed their skills. This training helps candidates for the future making. Candidates selected will be a basis of written test and interview.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing apply for the posts before the last date.
NPCC Apprentice Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts 21 days from a date of Publication.
Name of Posts: Management Trainee
No of Posts: 10
Location: Anywhere in India
- Candidate upper age limit is 27 years as on 31.08.2016.
- Candidates can get Rs.30,000 p.m. (consolidated) .
- Candidates must have passed CA/ ICWA/ Two years full- time MBA(Finance) MBA Degrees like MBA (Finance +HR), MBA (Finance + Marketing) etc., will not be considered.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- for all and no Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates/Ex-Servicemen
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Haryana
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for ReasoningClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+