NRCE Bikaner Young Professional Recruitment 2016, National Research Centre on Equines come existence for 7th five year plan for research on horse health and production in Indian under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. National Research Centre on Equines has organized interview for Young Professional Posts on contract basis for the project entitled “Feasibility Studies on Biogas and Compost production form Mule dung in hilly regions in India”. Candidates who are eligible can attend interview for the post.
NRCE Walk-in-Interview Details 2016
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 16-3-2016
Name of Posts: Young Professional I
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates can get Rs. 15000/- Per month.
- Candidate age between 21-45 years.
- Candidates must have passed Sc/B.Sc in Agriculture.
Desirable: Master in LPM Animal Nutrition of work in Vermcomposting / Composting
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidate attend Walk-in-Interview for Young Professional I as on 16-3-2016. Candidates carry with them attested copies and original documents at the time of interview.
- Equine Production Campus (NRCE), Jorbeer, Bikaner-334001
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for official Site
Click here for official advertisement
Click here for GKClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+