NRHM Bihar 405 ANM Recruitment 2016, National Rural Health Mission Bihar has organized an interview for the Young and Motivated candidates for the 405 ANM Posts on the contract basis. Candidates who are complete their 12th and have certificates of relevant field can apply for posts. Candidates who are waiting for Government Vacancies National Rural Health Mission Bihar come with huge openings job seeker can grab this opportunity and start their career. Those applicants have experience in the relevant field give preference. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can attend an interview as on date at the venue.
NRHM Bihar Walk-in-Interview Details 2016
- Candidates attend interview for the posts from 2-5-2016 to 7-5-2016
Name of Posts: ANM
No of Posts: 405
- Candidates can get Rs. 11500/- PM.
Candidates age between
- For Unreserved : 21 to 37 years
- For EBC/BC/ Female : 21 to 40 years
- For SC/ST (Male & Female) : 21 to 42 years
- Candidates must have passed 12th from recognized institution with the certificate of Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) from recognized institution and registered with Bihar.
- Candidates have to submit Rs. 300/- for General candidate and Rs. 75/- for SC/ST Candidates by Demand Draft.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 2-5-2016 to 7-5-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at the venue and registered the name for the interview.
- State Health Society, Family Welfare Building Shekhpura Patna – 14.
Click here for more recruitment of Bihar
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+