A Manager is a person who has control or direction of an institution. He is assigned to manage functions of an enterprise or institute. He manipulates resources and expenditures as of a household.
Omnibus Industrial Development Corporation of Daman & Diu & Dadra & Nagar Haveli Limited has released a notification for the Assistant Manager post. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
OIDC Recruitment 2015- Assistant Manager (Walk-In) Details
- Interested candidates attend walk-in-interview as on 9th October 2015 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Name of Post: Assistant Manager
No of post: 01
Location: Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- Candidate age not upper then 30 year.
- Candidates get Rs. 23000/- Per month after the selection.
- Candidates must have Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering rind one year experience in Transport related company or automobile workshop of repute.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering with 5 year experience in an automobile or mechanical engineering workshop of repute.
- Candidates have also computer Knowledge & Knowledge of English, Hindi & Gujarati Language.
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates attend walk-in-interview with complete details original & self-attested copies of all necessary documents, age proof & latest photograph carry at the time of Interview.
- DC’s Corporate Offi-e, Plot No. 35, Somnath, Nani Daman.
For official advertisement Click Here
The Omnibus Industrial Development Corporation situated in the Daman & Diu & Dadra & Nagar Haveli. It was established on 27th March, 1992 under the companies act 1956. The all shares of the company in the names of President of India. Omnibus Corporation carrying out multifarious activities of Development, Maintaining Industrial Estates, accelerating the economic development of both the UTs in the spheres including Industrial, Tourism, Housing and other Allied activities.
Dadra and Nagar Haveli:
Dadra and Nagar Haveli is Union Territory in Western India. Nagar Haveli is situated between Maharashtra and Gujarat. The Capital of the Dadra and Nagar Haveli is Silvassa. It is c-Shaped Area (12-30 km). The Villages of Dadra and Silvassa is Suited to the North bank of the River. The Main Occupation of the Territory is Agriculture (60%) of the Population based on it. Mostly they Cultivated ragi, small millets, Jowar, sugarcane, Vegetables, Fruits Coconut and banana. Agriculture gives strongness to the Economy. The Language used by the people of Dadra and Nagar Haveli is Warli and Agri .Warli is spoken by Warli peoples & Agri is spoken by Agri Community. The Castes on Territory Are Rajputs, Ahirs, Chamar, Mahar.
Daman and Diu is a union territory in India. It is the Capital of Daman. Its cover 102 Kilometer area The population of Daman and Diu is 242,911. The Literacy rate is 88.06. The Sex ratio of the Territory is 533 females on 1000 Male. The major language of the Territory is Hindi & the other language used by people is Marathi, English, Gujarati. According to the Constitution of India, the Administrator is carried the Administration which is Appointed by the president of the India. Currently this post is held by Ashish Kundra. The Territory Economy is depend on a domestic products according to the 2005 was estimated at $156 Million in current prices. Agriculture is an important economy of Daman. About 3727 hectares of land are under cultivation. The important crops grown here are paddy, ragi, groundnut, pulses and beans, wheat, banana, sapota and mango.
For Official Site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+