A Chemist is trained person in the study of Chemistry. The chemists carefully described the properties they study in the terms of quantities chemists measure the substance proportion, reaction rates chemical properties & others. The word chemist is normally used Address Pharmacists in Commonwealth Englsih. Chemist as well as reproduce Synthesize large quantities.
Oil India Ltd is give a notification for the recruitment of Chemist in 2015.Eligible & interested candidates may go for Walk-in-Interview on the date of Interview. The Further details of the recruitment is given below
Oil India Limited recruitment details:
Name of post: Chemist
No. of Post: 02
- Candidate come for the Walk-in-Interview as on 11/09/2015
- Candidates should have passed degree in Sc in Chemistry of minimum 02 yrs duration with specialization in In organic/Organic or Physical Chemistry. Candidate should have physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in B.Sc Level.
- Tech degree in Chemical/Petroleum Engg of minimum 04 yrs from a recognized university
Candidate get Rs.20000/- per month after the selection.
- Candidate should be M.Sc in Chemistry of minimum 02 years duration with specialization in inorganic I Organic or Physical Chemistry or B.Tech degree in Chemical / Petroleum Engineering of minimum 04 years duration from a recognized University. Candidate having M.Sc in Chemistry should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in B.Sc Level. Candidate should have sound analytical knowledge and can operate analytical equipment such as gas chromatographs, Ion chromatographs, distillation apparatus viscometers etc.
- Ensure compliance of standard operating procedures. Ensure safety by following safe operating procedure .Ensure availability of resources such as equipment, reagent and other consumables. Calibration of standard reagents & measuring equipment. Proper housekeeping, record keeping and reporting
How to apply:
- The Walk-in-interviewwill be held on 11/09/2015, 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM at Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies,INTEGRA, Opposite PIBCO, Rukminigaon, GS Road, Guwahati, Assam 781022.
- Candidate may appear with original mark sheets, certificates and photocopies of the same and 2 passport size photographs .
For the More Details Click Here
Oil India Limited is the second Largest hydrocarbon exploration & production. The Company headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, India. The Administrative control by the Ministry of petroleum & Natural Gas the company is engaged in the business of exploration, development & production of the crude oil & natural gas. In the Present time company fully integrated upsteam petroleum company. the company founded in 18/02/1959 the chairman of the company is Mr. U.P Singh.
Duliajan is a industrial town located in Dibrugarh district. In the upper east corner of India. It is Situated about 45km east of Dibugarh City. It is known for its Oil related industries. The population of the 23,763 The Literacy rate of 84% it is higher than the National Average.
Assam is a northeastern state of India and its capital is Dispur. Assam is one among the “Seven Sister states” in India. The major cities of Assam are Guwahati, Silchar, Dibrugarh, Tinsukia and Jorhat. Guwahati is among the top 100 fastest growing cities in the world. Bihu is the state festival of Assam and its official language is Assamee. It has rich Ethnic culture and has tropical monsoon climate with heavy rainfall. Assam’s economy is based on agriculture and oil. The first oil reserves of India were discovered in Assam in the late 19thCentury and that’s why Assam is one of the large and old petroleum resources. Assam is famous for its Tea and is the largest tea producing state. Assam is also famous for wildlife sanctuaries and national parks. Famous sanctuaries in Assam are Kaziranga National Park, Chakras hila Wildlife Sanctuary, Hoollongapar Gibbon Sanctuary, Deepor Beel Bird Sanctuary, Nambor Wildlife Sanctuary, etc. The major rivers of Assam are Brahmaputra and Barak rivers.
For the official website click here click here
For the more Assam recruitment Click Here
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+