Panjab University Scientific Officer Jobs 2016- Panjab University Chandigarh invites applications for the post of Scientific Officer in DST – Centre for Policy Research purely on temporary basis.
Panjab University is a public university. It is located in Chandigarh, India. It was established in 1882 making it one of the oldest universities in India.
IT and Experienced students can apply for this vacancy. Job seekers has great chance to grab this opportunity as fast as possible before the time is running fast so hurry up and apply for the post before its last date.
Willing and Eligible candidates can apply before the last date. More details are given below:
Panjab University Scientific Officer Recruitment 2016
Last date: 05th August 2016
Date of Interview: 19th August 2016
Total Posts: 01
Salary: Rs.33,000 /- per month
- Applying candidates must have Masters Degree in Computer Science or IT with 1 year of work experience in Industry.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or IT with 3 years of work experience in Industry.
Desirable: The candidate should have
- An aptitude for Science Policy Planning.
- Work Experience in Research and Development (R&D)
- Hands on Experience in Website management (Development, Maintenance and Updation), Network Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
- Hands on Experience in Flash/Multimedia/Photoshop Softwares,
- Hands on Experience in Office Tools and Suites
Age Limit: As per Norms
How to Apply: Candidates must send their CV on or before 5th August 2016 and can appears for Walk-in-Interview on 19th August 2016 from 9:30 am to 10:30 am at the following address.
Address: CIL Seminar Hall, Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh.
Click here for Non-Verbal reasoning Questions
Click here for Chandigarh govt jobs
Click here for Official Details
Click here for Official WebsiteClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+