Pondicherry is an Urban Agglomeration and a Municipality in Pondicherry district in the Indian Union Territory of Pondicherry.it is the second largest city in territory& largest in Ozhukarai. The official language of Pondicherry is Tamil & French. The Structure of the Pondicherry is consists of 42 wards .The main occupation of the Pondicherry people manufacturer General Air-conditioners and largely manufactures leathers bags and other leathers Accessories. Agriculture in Pondicherry include crops such as a rice, pulses, Sugarcane, Coconut& cotton. the climate of the Pondicherry typically dry & wet. the population of the territory 675,000. 50% is male & 50% is female, the literacy rate of the 76% higher than a national literacy rate. Pondicherry is one of the most famous tourist place in south India. There are many Colonial building, Churches, temples& statues.
Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank (PBGB) is a Regional Rural Bank in the Union Territory of Puducherry. The owned by Government of India, Government of Puducherry & sponsored by Indian Bank. 50% Government of India, Government of Puducherry 15% & Indian Bank 35%.
Puduvi Bharathiar Grama Bank is give a notification for the recruitment 2015 for the Officer, Office Assistant. Candidates have been Declared qualified at the On-Line CWE III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2014.Eligible & Interested candidates may apply before the Last date 28th August 2015. The other details for vacancy such as Qualification, age limit certificates given below.
Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Details:
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Probation Period|
|Officer Scale-I||07||14500-600/ 7-18700-700/ 2-20100-800/ 7-25700 (Emoluments – ₹ 31494/- Per Month)
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||08||7200-400/ 3-8400-500/ 3-9900-600/ 4-12300-700/ 7-17200-1300/ 1-18500-800/ 1-19300 (20 years) (Emoluments – ₹ 18547/- Per Month)||01 Year|
- Candidates Apply for the posts of officer Scale-I & office Assistant (Multipurpose) are required posses in the Local Language of the Pondicherry.
- Candidates Selection will be based on the basis of Performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014.
- The Total marks for Interview will be 30.
- The Minimum qualifying marks for Interview will be 12 (11 for SC/ST)
- Candidates considered as per RRBc CWE-III Advertisement Published in Employment News.
- Candidates who have been Declared qualified in the RRBs-online CWE Conducted by IBPS In September/October 2014 should have obtained the following scores:
- For the SC/ST 70 & above.
- For the General/ OBC 80 & above.
- Candidates of ST/SC/PWD fee Rs-20.
- Candidates of General/OBC fee Rs-100.
- Application fee may be paid through CBS at any of the branches of Pudduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank payment by challan.
How to apply:
- Candidates may apply online through PBGB bank.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID.
- Bank send call letters for Interview.
- The Last date of the Submission is 28/08/2015
For apply online Click Here.Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+