PBTI Mohali Assistant Scientific Officer Jobs 2016- Punjab Biotechnology Incubator Mohali invites applications for the post of Assistant Scientific Officer for a period of one year, extendable till the project tenure. Applying candidates will be responsible for analysis of water & waste water samples.
PBTI Mohali is state-of-the- art Agri & Food Testing Laboratory set up at SAS Nagar (Mohali), the hub of Biotechnology and Information Technology in Punjab. Experienced candidates can apply for the post. Applicants will be paid Rs.40,000 for his service. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before the last date. More details are given below:
PBTI Mohali Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment 2016
Last date: 1st August 2016
Total Posts: 02
- Applying candidates must have 1st class Master Degree in Basic / Life / Environmental Sciences / Food Sciences.
- 1st Class B.Tech or equivalent in Biotechnology / Food Technology / Dairy Technology
- 1st Class B. Pharma from a recognized University / institute with atleast 4 years analytical experience in the relevant field after essential qualification.
- Experience of working with National / International testing & certification laboratories /organizations especially on ICPMS / Chromatography based systems.
- Knowledge of National/ International Laboratory Quality Management Systems and standards for quality testing.
Age Limit: 37 Years
Job Requirement: The incumbent would be responsible for analysis of water & waste water samples
How to Apply: Applications along with all relevant documents must be mailed at email@example.com on or before 1st August 2016.
To view more Punjab Govt. jobs
To view Reasoning Questions: CLICK HERE
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official website: CLICK HERE
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+