PGIMER Chandigarh Junior Demonstrator Recruitment 2016, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh has organized an interview for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Junior Demonstrator (Health Economics) in the Department of Community Medicine, School of Public. Candidates who belong to the relevant field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their Masters and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper than 33 years of age candidates does not a need attend an interview as on date. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of interview performance and selected candidates earn good remuneration per month.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
PGIMER Medical Interview details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 13-9-2016.
Name of Posts: Junior Demonstrator
No of posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is 33 years.
- Candidates can get as per norms.
- Candidates must have passed MA/MSc in Health Economics/ MPH from recognized institution.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 13-9-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Office of Head, School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
Click here for more recruitment of Chandigarh
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+