PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2016, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh has organized an interview for young and professional candidates for fill Senior Medical Officer (Casualty) in Emergency. Candidates who have a medical degree and have experience in relevant field and looking for Government Jobs can grab this opportunity and set their career. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can attend the interview as on date.
PGIMER Chandigarh Medical Posts details 2016
- Candidates can attend an interview as on 12-5-2016.
Name of Posts: Senior Medical Officer
No of posts: 1
- Candidates can get Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs. 6600/-Per month
- Candidates upper age limit is 33 years.
- Candidates must have medical qualification included in the I and II schedule of part II of 3rd schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included In Part II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act. Must be registered with the Centre/State Medical Council Postgraduate qualification e.g. M.D Medicine/Surgery or its equivalent.
- Candidates selection will be a based on an interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 12-5-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Medical Superintendent, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
Click here for more recruitment of Chandigarh
Click here for official site
Click here for official advertisement
Click here for Current happeningClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+