PGIMS Rohtak Field Worker Recruitment 2016, Pt. Bhagat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak has organized an interview for the engagement Young, hardworking and dynamic candidates for the Field Worker Posts on contract basis for the project entitled “Impact assessment study of rotavirus vaccine” . Candidates who completed their 10th and have experience in relevant field can attend an interview.
10th passed candidates who looking for the Government job from long- time, this is great opportunity for them to set their career in the Government education institute. Those candidates have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process which is a basis on interview performance. Through this recruitment candidates earning Rs. 10000/- per month and upper age limit for the candidates is 35 years for the attending interview.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can attend an interview as on date.
PGIMS Rohtak Interview details 2016
- Candidates can attend an interview as on 8-6-2016.
Name of Posts: Field Worker
No of Posts: 2
- Candidates can get 10,000/- per month.
- Candidate age between 25-35 years.
- Candidates must have passed 10th from recognized institute.
- Candidate’s selection will be a basis on interview performance.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can attend an interview as on 8-6-2016. Candidates carry with attested copies of Qualification Certificates and other necessary documents at the time of Interview. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Office of the Director, PGIMS, Rohtak.
Click here for more recruitment of Haryana
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Reasoning
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+