Pondicherry University Field Assistant Recruitment 2016, Pondicherry University has organized Walk-in-Interview for Field Assistant Post in Department of Biotechnology, School of Life Science. Candidate select for the project entitle “Bioinventorying of higher marine fungi colonizing decomposing mangrove plant substrata in Muthupet, Tamil Nadu, East coast India”. This post is on purely temporary basis. Candidates have experience in Research. Eligible and Interested candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on date.
Department of Biotechnology, School of Life Science Posts Details 2016
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 18-3-2016.
Name of Posts: Field Assistant
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates can get Rs. 8000/-PM.
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc in any branch of science preferably in life science.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 18-3-2016. Candidates carry with them attested copies of documents and original Certificates at Venue.
- V. Venkateswara Sarma Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology School of Life Science, Pondicherry University, Kalpet, Puducherry-605014.
Click here for more recruitment of Puducherry
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General KnowledgeClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+