Pondicherry University Guest Faculty (Tourism Studies) Recruitment 2015,Pondicherry University Guest Faculty Recruitment 2015, Guest Faculty is a professor from an institution who visits a host university, where he or she is projected to teach, lecture, or perform research on a topic the visitor is valued for. Guest Faculty is invited to deliver a formal lecture to the host institution, engage in formal or informal discussions with graduate or postgraduate research students, and undertake collaborative research with staff. Present a paper as part of the university’s seminar program.
Pondicherry University has released a notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty in Tourism Studies posts in Pondicherry. Eligible & Interested candidates may apply before the last date. The further detail of recruitment is given below.
Pondicherry University Guest Faculty (Tourism Studies) Posts Details
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 4-11-2015 at 3:00 p.m.
Name of Posts: Guest Faculty (Tourism Studies)
No of Post: 1
- Candidates get Rs. 25000/- Per month
- Candidates must have passed first Class in Master’s Degree in Business Administration in Tourism/ other relevant management disciplines (Minimum 2 years Duration) recognized by AICTE/ MHRD/UGC and Preference may given to candidates experience in teaching and ability to prepare the students as employable resources.
How to apply:
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 4-11-2015 along with along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents at the venue.
- The office of the Dean, School of Management, Pondicherry University, Puducherry-605014.
For Official Advertisement Click Here
The Pondicherry University is a central university in Puducherry, India. It was Founded in 1985 by the Government of India. In the university 35000 students are study 87 affiliated colleges including 27000 students in the distance education. The Pondicherry University is ranked one of the top ten universities in India. Mohammad Hamid Ansari is the chancellor of the university & Dr. Anisa B. Khan is the vice-chancellor of the university.
Puducherry is an Urban Agglomeration and a Municipality in Pondicherry district in the Indian Union Territory of Pondicherry.it is the second largest city in territory& largest in Ozhukarai. The official language of Pondicherry is Tamil & French. The Structure of the Pondicherry is consists of 42 wards .The main occupation of the Pondicherry people manufacturer General Air-conditioners and largely manufactures leathers bags and other leathers Accessories. Agriculture in Pondicherry include crops such as a rice, pulses, Sugarcane, Coconut& cotton. The Climate of the Pondicherry typically dry & wet. The population of the Territory 675,000. 50% is male & 50% is female, the literacy rate of the 76% higher than a national literacy rate. Pondicherry is one of the most famous tourist place in south India. There are many Colonial building, Churches, temples& statues.
For the more Recruitment of Pondicherry Click Here
For the official website Click hereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+