Pondicherry University Opening 2016- Guest Faculty Posts, School of Social Science and International Studies, Department of politics and International Studies, Pondicherry University has organized an interview for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for Guest Faculty Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who belong to the teaching field can apply for the posts.
Candidates who are completed their Master degree and looking for government job from long –time in the teaching field. They can grab this opportunity and make their career. Candidates who have skills of teaching can attend Interview. Those applicants have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selected candidates can earn Rs. 25000/- per month as remuneration.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can attend an interview as on date.
School of Social Sciences and International Studies, Pondicherry University Teaching Interview details 2016
- Candidates can attend an interview as on 15-7-2016.
Name of Posts: Guest Faculty
No of Post: 5
- Candidates can get Rs. 1000/- per lecture subject to a maximum of 25,000/. Per month.
- Candidates must have passed Post-graduate degree in Political Science and International Relations with minimum of 55% Marks and UGC.
- Candidate selection will be a basis on Interview.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can attend an interview as on 15-7-2016. Candidates carry with attested copies of Qualification Certificates and other necessary documents at the time of Interview. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- School of Social Sciences and International Studies, Silver Jubilee Campus, Pondicherry University. Pondicherry-605014.
Click here for more recruitment of Pondicherry
Click here for Official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current Events
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+