Pondicherry University Technical Assistant Recruitment 2016, Pondicherry University has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Talented candidates for the Technical Assistant, Senior Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow posts on a contract basis for the project entitled “ Preclinical evaluation of a polyherbal formulation (Pankare) for the management of Non-Insulin Dependent Diabetic Mellitus (NIDDM) and its complication” in the department of Biotechnology.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation and looking for government job from long -time. This is a good chance for them to get a government job. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field can gives a preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of written test. Selected candidates earn good remuneration per month.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Pondicherry University Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 31-10-2016.
Name of Posts: Technical Assistant
No of Posts: 3
- Candidates can get as per DST guidelines.
- Candidates must have passed Graduate in Biological Sciences (B.Pharm, B.Tech) with Experience in animal experimentation and biochemical analysis.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- A Hannah Rachel Vasanthi Associate Professor and Project Investigator (DST-DPRP Project) Department of Biotechnology Pondicherry University Puducherry-605014
Click here for more recruitment of Puducherry
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General Awareness
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+