Pondicherry University Vice Chancellor Recruitment 2016, Applications are invited for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Vice Chancellor in the Department of Higher Education, Pondicherry University. Candidates who have 10 years experience as a professor in the government university can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Masters and have experience in the Leadership, Administrative capability have a good chance for candidates. Pondicherry University gives a good chance to them. They can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 65 years of age candidates can apply for the posts and experienced candidates gives preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of interview performance and selected candidate earn Rs.70000/- per month as remuneration.
Candidates are eligible and have willing can apply for the posts before the last date.
Department of Higher Education, Puducherry Administrative details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 21-9-2016.
Name of Posts: Vice Chancellor
No of Post: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is 65 years.
- Candidates can get Rs. 75000/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed Master degree in any discipline and have 10 year experience as a professor in University.
- Candidate selection will be a basis on Interview Performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Deputy Secretary (Central Universities) Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD, Room No 429 C Wing Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110115
Click here for more recruitment of Puducherry
Click here for official Advertisement
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+