Project Attendant Jobs 2016 in IIT Roorkee, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee has organized an interview for the engagement Young, Dynamic and talented candidates for the Project Attendant Posts on a contract basis for the project entitled “Estimate of Embodied Energy for Low Carbon Building Construction” Department of Architecture. Candidates who have an experience in the relevant field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their 12th and looking for government job from long- time. This is a good chance for them to get a government job. Those applicants have experience in the research field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of interview performance and selected candidate earn Rs.8000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
IIT Roorkee interview Details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 4-11-2016.
Name of Post: Project Attendant
No of posts: 1
- Candidate upper age limit is as per norms.
- Candidates can get Rs. 8000/- + HRA.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with 2 years experience.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 4-11-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
Click here for more recruitment of Uttarakhand
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+