A Mechanic is a person who uses the tools to build or repair machinery. Many Mechanics are special in their field such as Auto Mechanic, Truck, Mechanic, Motor cycle Mechanics and many more.
Pharmacists, also known as chemists (Commonwealth English) or druggists (North American and, archaically, Commonwealth English), are healthcare professionals who practice in pharmacy, the field of health sciences focusing on safe and effective medication use. A pharmacist is a member of the health care team directly involved with patient care.
Puducherry Health & Family Welfare Service is released a notification for the recruitment of 95 posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. The further details of the recruitment is given below
Puducherry Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2015- 95 Post details:
- The last date of the form submission is 25/09/2015 by 05.45 pm.
Total No. of Posts: 95
Name of the Posts:
1. ANM/ Maternity Assistant: 29 Posts
2. Entomological Assistant: 01 Post
3. Filaria Inspector: 08 Posts
4. Health Assistant: 20 Posts
5. Ophthalmic Technician: 05 Posts
6. Pharmacist (Allopathy): 15 Posts
7. Radiographer: 03 Posts
8. Refrigeration Mechanic: 02 Posts
9. Senior Laboratory Technician: 12 Posts
Location: Union Territory Puducherry
- Candidate age should be between 18-32 years as on 25-09-2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC, 3 years for BT/ BCM/ EBC/ OBC/ MBC, 10 years for DAP/ PH candidates.
- For others as per rules
- Candidates should pass in Matriculation & Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) for post 1.
- Degree in Science with Zoology for post 2.
- Sc with Science for post 3.
- SSLC & Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) for post 4.
- Matriculation with Diploma or Degree in Ophthalmic Technician for post 5.
- Sc. or its equivalent with Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy for post 6.
- Matriculation with Certificate of Radiological Assistant for post 7.
- SSLC with trade certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning for post 8.
- Degree in Chemistry for post 9.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested photocopies by Registered Post with Acknowledgement.
- Super scribe the envelope as “Application for Recruitment to the Post of ———-”.
The Director, Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services, Victor Simonel Street, Old Maternity Hospital Building, Puducherry-605001
For the Application Click Here
For the Notification Click Here
Puducherry Health & Family Welfare service is an Indian government ministry with charged health policy in India. The department is liable for the government proposals relating to family scheming in India. It is independent body work under the department setting of values for drugs, pharmaceuticals & Healthcare process & introduce new technologies in India. Dr. K.V. Raman is the director of the Department.
Pondicherry is an Urban Agglomeration and a Municipality in Pondicherry district in the Indian Union Territory of Pondicherry.it is the second largest city in territory& largest in Ozhukarai. The official language of Pondicherry is Tamil & French. The Structure of the Pondicherry is consists of 42 wards .The main occupation of the Pondicherry people manufacturer General Air-conditioners and largely manufactures leathers bags and other leathers Accessories. Agriculture in Pondicherry include crops such as a rice, pulses, Sugarcane, Coconut& cotton. The Climate of the Pondicherry typically dry & wet. The population of the Territory 675,000. 50% is male & 50% is female, the literacy rate of the 76% higher than a national literacy rate. Pondicherry is one of the most famous tourist place in south India. There are many Colonial building, Churches, temples& statues.
For more recruitment of Puducherry Click Here
For official website Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+