Department of Public Works – Mizoram has sought applications from experienced candidates to fill the vacant post of Section Assistant. If you have diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate degree and experience in a related subject, then you have a golden opportunity to get a government job. Experienced candidates will be given preference in the selection process.
Who can apply for this job?
Candidates should have graduation in related field along with some experience. Experienced candidates can earn greater opportunity in selection round.
How much you can earn form this job?
Interested and eligible candidates can earn an impressive amount to make their dream come true.
Further details like: age limit, last date, etc are mention below. Applicants are suggested to fill all the details correctly and carefully in application form.
Name of post: Section officer
No. of post: 8
Last date: 15 January 2020
Department of Public Works Section officer Recruitment 2019
- Candidates minimum age should 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years
- Candidates from reserved category can get some relaxation.
- Selected candidates can earn an impressive amount of 25500 – 56800/- to make their dream come true.
- Candidates should have 12th pass and graduation in related field along with some experience. Experienced candidates can earn greater opportunity in selection round.
- Selection process will on the bases of interview
How to apply for this job?
Candidates can apply for this job before last date. Applications after last date are not acceptable.
Click here for official website
Click here for official notification
Click here for more jobs in MizoramClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+