Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment for various posts 2015. The official notification has been published by Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh.
Professor is a scholarly teacher and researcher in a post-secondary education institution, such as a college, a university, a graduate school or a professional school. His Responsilibity is to teach, research and publications in their departments (in countries where a professor is head of a department). conducting lectures and seminars in their specialties (i.e., they “profess”), such as the fields of mathematics, science, humanities, social sciences, education, literature, music or the applied fields of engineering, design, medicine, law, or business.
Associate professor is a professor who ranks between Assistant professor and full time professor. He follows three set of duties, which include teaching, research, and service. They also conducts scholarly work and publish their work in peer reviewed conferences and journals.
Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment for various posts 2015
Last date: 4 September 2015
Total No. of Posts: 25 Posts
Job Location: Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh
Name of the Posts:
- Associate Professor-08
- Assistant Professor-02
- Finance Officer-01
- Internal Audit Officer-01
- Assistant Engineer-01
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer Centre)-01
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry)-01
- Laboratory Assistant-01
- Finance Officer-Rs. 37400-67000 + 10000
- Internal Audit Officer-Rs. 15600-39100+7600/-
- Assistant Engineer– Rs. 9300-34800+4600
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer Centre)-Rs. 9300-34800+4200
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry)-Rs. 5200-20200+ 2800
- Laboratory Assistant-Rs.5200-20200+2400
- Professor-Ph.D in the relevant discipline, minimum 10 year experience in University/College
- Associate Professor– Ph.D in the relevant discipline, minimum 10 years experience in University/College
- Assistant Professor-Master degree in the relevant subject from an accredited Indian/Foreign University
- Finance Officer-Master Degree in the relevant subject
- Internal Audit Officer-M.Com /MBA (Finance)/ICWA/CA SAS
- Assistant Engineer-B.E. in Electrical or equivalent from a recognized University
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer Centre)-Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Engineering /Information Technology
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry)-Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Univeristy
- Laboratory Assistant– B.Sc in concerned subject
- Finance Officer-54 years
- Internal Audit Officer-54 years
- Assistant Engineer-18-33 years
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer Centre)-18-28 years
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry)– 18-28 years
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview and examination.
- Application Procedure: Interested and eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed format and send it to the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University , Romo Hills, Doimukh 791 112 on or before September 4, 2015.
- To view official notification click here
Rajiv Gandhi University earlier known as Arunachal University, established in 1984, is the oldest university in the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh. The foundation stone for the university was laid by the then Prime Minister of India Late Smt. Indira Gandhi. Rajiv Gandhi University has been a Central University under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India since 9 April 2007. In 2005 the same has been renamed as Rajiv Gandhi University.
Arunachal Pradesh is one of the 29 states of India. Located in northeast India and borders the states with Assam and Nagaland to the south, and shares international borders with Bhutan in the west, Burma in the east and China in the north. Itanagar is the capital of the state. Population of the state is 1,383,727 including 713,912 males and 669,815 females. Arunachal Pradesh is located between 26.28° N and 29.30° N latitude and 91.20° E and 97.30° E longitude and has 83,743 square kilometer area, most of the area of the state is covered by the Himalayas. Arunachal Pradesh receives heavy rainfall of 2,000 to 4,100 millimeters between May and September. Arunachal Pradesh is divided into nineteen districts, administered by a district collector. Arunachal Pradesh’s gross state domestic product was estimated at US$706 million at current prices in 2004 and USD 1.75 billion at current prices in 2012.Monpa, Adi, Nishi are the languages mostly spoken by the people of Arunachal Pradesh.
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+